• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Giant Green Nepthea Coral

Item Price
$150.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

DatReefGuy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
60
Location
Fitchburg
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys.

This coral is starting to take over my tank. Two heads are roughly 10” long and one is roughly about 3”. Attached to a piece of live rock. I’m unfortunately not setup for shipping so pick up only please. Located in Massachusetts. Thank you for looking!

EDIT: Also open to trades.

7130D6C1-5953-4DC0-8122-257CD5AA7D6E.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new