Giant hawkfish... who's got one??

  • Thread starter Thread starter McPuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
1,687
Location
Plymouth, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cirrhitus rivulatus, aka the Giant Hawkfish. Anybody have one? I see them for sale in LFS on occasion and more often (now, for example) on Divers Den.

Tell us about yours, post some pics, share its name, share your tank specs and fish assemblage details. They are very cool but the word "giant" in its name suggests that only those with GIANT tanks can actually house one.

Looking forward to seeing some!
 
I don't have one, but am curious too, so here's a bump for you
 
I didn't know about those. 9 lbs!? I'll stick to my longnosed hawk instead.
 
I have one. Awesome fish!!! Watch’s every move you make!!! Lol. Very tough fish. Eats a lot. Here’s a pic. Thanks

C5B91539-857A-4B5B-A3E1-0697822776EF.jpeg


BC5693E3-0D87-42AC-B534-16DBB90E5327.jpeg
 
I have one. Awesome fish!!! Watch’s every move you make!!! Lol. Very tough fish. Eats a lot. Here’s a pic. Thanks

BC5693E3-0D87-42AC-B534-16DBB90E5327.jpeg

Awesome! Please tell us more about the fish and the aquarium it's in! Very cool fish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new