Giant Reef Octopus Reactor

GruntSmash

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2025
Messages
85
Reaction score
45
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have come across this giant reactor and I have no idea what I should do with it.
Sell it?
Start a coral frag tank?
I can’t seem to find exactly what it’s worth but it is huge.
About 5 feet tall, holds water and I have all the parts.
What do yall think?
20251027_134452_67C9ECB5-1902-480E-B436-36F3FBB4C158.png
 
you could make it a giant chaetomorpha reactor, or you could make it a frag tank surrounded by lights that could yield neat, lateral growth and enhanced coloration on the sides of the corals!
 
you could make it a giant chaetomorpha reactor, or you could make it a frag tank surrounded by lights that could yield neat, lateral growth and enhanced coloration on the sides of the corals!
Not a bad idea.
Thanks for your input.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new