• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

giant yumas!

  • Thread starter Thread starter XavierZ06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

XavierZ06

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
108
Location
NC
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all, I am moving soon and changing my tank to an all bubble tip anemone tank. With that in mind I will need to clear out all other possible casualties Haha.

First up(and I will add more) are 2 giant green tuna ricordeas. They are about the size of my fist. I'm asking $60 each or $100 for both. I can possibly ship them if I find some boxes and styrofoam (any clues?)

Email or PM me!


Picture is from the store. Has expanded and grown since.

2011-06-17191511.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new