36” Giesemann Spectra
2 x 250/400w MH plus 4 x 39w T5
Asking $600 shipped in original packaging.
Bought brand new used for a little more than a year. These lights are hard to come by, even more so in 36” length. I am only selling as I’m in the middle of a tank upgrade and is now too small for my needs.
This is for the fixture only, if you like I can include and ship the bulbs in the fixture but no guarantee.
I have misplaced two of the silver end plates that go over the T5 shield (see pic below). It’s an aesthetic piece and doesn’t impact functionality.
The halides are wired with sunlight supply/ice cap style male plugs like the one linked below.
https://hamiltontechnology.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=205
Can provide more pictures if needed. Thanks
2 x 250/400w MH plus 4 x 39w T5
Asking $600 shipped in original packaging.
Bought brand new used for a little more than a year. These lights are hard to come by, even more so in 36” length. I am only selling as I’m in the middle of a tank upgrade and is now too small for my needs.
This is for the fixture only, if you like I can include and ship the bulbs in the fixture but no guarantee.
I have misplaced two of the silver end plates that go over the T5 shield (see pic below). It’s an aesthetic piece and doesn’t impact functionality.
The halides are wired with sunlight supply/ice cap style male plugs like the one linked below.
https://hamiltontechnology.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=205
Can provide more pictures if needed. Thanks
