• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gigas Clam

satttheman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any experienced clam keepers looking for a Gigas?

I have a 7-8” Gigas that needs a new home. Bought this clam last year from LA for $300 and it was an 1.5-1.75”. This clam is a beaut and a beast! Would like to get $150 out of it and a good home for it. Clam opens about 4” wide. So a decent sized tank and a calcium reactor would be great. It will suck up two part. We can discuss what my consumption is with this clam and care if you’re interested in buying.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you ship I'll take it! If not good luck with the sale!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Actually might not be a good idea to ship unless you are VERY good at shipping livestock. ;)

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any experienced clam keepers looking for a Gigas?

I have a 7-8” Gigas that needs a new home. Bought this clam last year from LA for $300 and it was an 1.5-1.75”. This clam is a beaut and a beast! Would like to get $150 out of it and a good home for it. Clam opens about 4” wide. So a decent sized tank and a calcium reactor would be great. It will suck up two part. We can discuss what my consumption is with this clam and care if you’re interested in buying.
Just for ***** & giggles no pic?!?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 139 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 113 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back