• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large gigas clam

Item Price
$300/$175 plus trade
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Reefer666

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2023
Messages
232
Reaction score
29
Location
Painesville
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling a 7 inch long term captive gigas clam. It has been in my tank over a year and is running out of space to grow. In northeast Ohio local sale only but willing to meet within reason.
Looking for $600 or some trade some cash (at least $300 cash).
Pics are under white led with 2 super actinic vho.

IMG_20260403_192941.jpg IMG_20260403_192929.jpg
 
Interested. Will you by chance me at the sterling swap this month?
 
Unfortunately not. Im having spinal fusion surgery the 20th and im not doing a whole lot of walking or much of anything currently.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new