Give Your Tangs A Treat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're a Tang, you're mainly interested in three things - Swimming, flirting with Tangs of the opposite sex, and eating. And your favorite thing to eat is fresh macroalgae!

So, this Holiday Season, why not give your Tangs what they love to eat best- fresh Gracilaria macroalgae from Unique Corals?

We've been growing this macroalgae for a while, and if they could talk, our Tangs would tell you that the stuff is awesome! It's the aquatic equivalent of a Big Mac, in terms of taste, but it's more like a Tofu steak in terms of nutrition for the fish! In addition to providing vitamins, fiber, and garlic esters, Gracilaria is one of the best foods you can offer herbivorous Tangs!

photo-79.jpg

So do your Tangs a favor this Holiday, and give them one of the things they want most: A tasty treat of fresh Gracilaria!

Gracilaria sp. - Red Gracilaria Macroalgae - 1 Portion - PLANT-ALGAE - MORE

Happy Holidays!

Scott Fellman
Unique Corals

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking about purchasing but only option for shipping was next day?? Let me know if you think this would be ok 3 day shipping?
Thanks

Good question..Unfortuantely, this time of year, with the weather being what it is, a 2-3 shipping is probably not a good idea...We could look into an alternative shipping method, since we ship it sort of "dry" (ie; not submerged). Right now, it seem most practical as an addition to an order...I'll definitely give this some thought and get back to you on it when we have an alternative that makes sense!

Regards,

Scott Fellman
Unique Corals

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 44 72.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.3%
Back