Giveaway: Finnex Digital Heater

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Today's video, we are taking a look at Finnex Digital Aquarium Heater. As always you can get yours at Premium Aquatics. Links below! Finnex Digital Heater: https://premiumaquatics.com/search?search=Finnex

Enter to win this product:
1. Watch video and hit Thumbs up
2. Subscribe if you haven't already to our channel
3. Post a comment on the YouTube video page.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who doesn't need a heater (or a spare heater) right now! Thank you Premium Aquatics for making this available!

Steven_Wells

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Today's video, we are taking a look at Finnex Digital Aquarium Heater. As always you can get yours at Premium Aquatics. Links below! Finnex Digital Heater: https://premiumaquatics.com/search?search=Finnex

Awesome

OP
OP
Premiumaq

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.25.52 PM.png

ChuckTownReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy doesn't even know that they both have out of water sencers. The only difference is the HMS model has it built into the temp prob and the HMH model has it built into the the top of the heating element. If @premiumaquatics wants someone to do good unboxing videos and actually know the feature of the items there reviewing. Just let me know.

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy doesn't even know that they both have out of water sencers. The only difference is the HMS model has it built into the temp prob and the HMH model has it built into the the top of the heating element. If @premiumaquatics wants someone to do good unboxing videos and actually know the feature of the items there reviewing. Just let me know.
Jeez man, the guy probably didn’t read threw their whole website, it sounds like your begging for a handout. I’d just be happy for the dude and think he was just trying to be nice to the company since he was so appreciative

ChuckTownReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez man, the guy probably didn’t read threw their whole website, it sounds like your begging for a handout. I’d just be happy for the dude and think he was just trying to be nice to the company since he was so appreciative

No I don't want anything but if he is going to do a review of a product he should know the product he is reviewing. He was compensated for that video and he didn't do any homework on the item thats my problem. So if someone watches that video they would be mislead..

reefdoink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Awesome and thanks for the giveaway.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back