Giving away Harlequin Shrimp

jdegiorgio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow Uk Reefers,

I have a harlequin shrimp that i am looking to give away to a better home. I am based in Kent

If anyone is interested, please let me know.
 
Shoot I see your in the UK....if it were "kent" Washington I'd say we'd take it.

Good luck on finding a new home ;)

If no one does want it you can always start buying chocolate chip stars and feeding it a frozen leg each week. Or toss the whole star in and the harley will eat it over a week or 2.
 
Will you ship?

I have a tank of asterina stars
hi jmichaelh7,

I think you may have missed the fact I am from the Uk, not USA. Sorry.

The Asterina stars are the reason i bought it as well but being prepared for when they are gone, as don't want the little guy to starve to death.
Maybe i will go the route suggested and give to a local fish shop instead.

Thankyou though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new