Giving Away Kenya Coral

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m giving away most of my Kenya Coral. It’s all a soft Pink Color. It’s over growing my 65 gallon. All is very healthy, and is a good beginner coral. I have multiple sizes. Local Pick up, or meet local. Zip 20646 P.S. no livestock has been added to tank since 01-28-2021

image.jpg
 
I’m giving away most of my Kenya Coral. It’s all a soft Pink Color. It’s over growing my 65 gallon. All is very healthy, and is a good beginner coral. I have multiple sizes. Local Pick up, or meet local. Zip 20646 P.S. no livestock has been added to tank since 01-28-2021

image.jpg
Sent PM, but obviously I'm not local :( These aren't known to ship well which may be why I can't find them in TX
 
I’m giving away most of my Kenya Coral. It’s all a soft Pink Color. It’s over growing my 65 gallon. All is very healthy, and is a good beginner coral. I have multiple sizes. Local Pick up, or meet local. Zip 20646 P.S. no livestock has been added to tank since 01-28-2021

image.jpg
Where you lovatef
 
I’m in La Plata, MD, as I understand, they do not ship well, through FedEx, UPS, USPS, Etc. put them in a car, in a cooler with an Ice Pack they are fine, so local pick up only.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new