Giving away livestock and coral

joereef1818

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, my work has just gotten so busy that I can't take care of the tank. I'm giving away my livestock and my live rock/coral. My live rock has tons of bubble algae and hair algae covering it, but I do not want to do this piecemeal. If you would like to take it, you have to take it all and you have to explain to me how you will take it and let me know how big your tank is for the fish/inverts so that I know they will be okay. I am in the South Hills. Please PM me with your plan.

Fish
- bristletooth tang
- two occelaris clowns
- bengai cardinal
- royal gramma

Inverts
- few emerald crabs
- numerous snails
- cleaner shrimp

50 pounds of live rock covered with algae and coral.

IMG_3786.jpeg

Frogbanjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, my work has just gotten so busy that I can't take care of the tank. I'm giving away my livestock and my live rock/coral. My live rock has tons of bubble algae and hair algae covering it, but I do not want to do this piecemeal. If you would like to take it, you have to take it all and you have to explain to me how you will take it and let me know how big your tank is for the fish/inverts so that I know they will be okay. I am in the South Hills. Please PM me with your plan.

Fish
- bristletooth tang
- two occelaris clowns
- bengai cardinal
- royal gramma

Inverts
- few emerald crabs
- numerous snails
- cleaner shrimp

IMG_3786.jpeg

Fish
- bristletooth tang
- two occelaris clowns
- bengai cardinal
- royal gramma

Inverts
- few emerald crabs
- numerous snails
- cleaner shrimp

IMG_3786.jpeg

Hi. I would be thrilled to take all of your fish, rocks and coral. I have two 120 gallon tanks each with roughly 100 gallons of sump. I have plenty of room in my macro algae tank for all of the rock. I am in New Castle, PA and I'm available most of this week to come pick it all up. You can reach me via email at [email protected]. Thanks.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back