• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Giving Niger Trigger and CB majestic angel to someone willing to locally pick up.

Item Price
$0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

4ktvs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving to the west coast early next year and have decided to exit the hobby. Will not ship as I would prefer local pick up. Each fish has been though over a month of QT in copper power.

My Niger Trigger is 3-4" long. Has him since April of this year.

Also still have a CB 2'' Majestic angel. Him him since March of this year.

Do not want to take those fish to a store if it can be avoided. I need to re-home them soon.

UPDATE 12/21: All my fish have been re-homed.

Last edited:

beantown105

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Moving to the west coast early next year and have decided to exit the hobby. Will not ship as I would prefer local pick up. Each fish has been though over a month of QT in copper power.

Price for all is $180

Price for 3'' Niger Trigger is $30. Had him since April of this year.

Price for CB 2'' Majestic angel is $150. Him him since March of this year.

Price for Black and White Ocellaris Clownfish is $20. Had him since May of 2021.
Location?

OP
OP

4ktvs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got any pictures?
Just took those. The trigger has been getting along fine with the smaller angel in a 75G. The clown fish is alone in a 13.5 EVO.

20221205_165325.jpg 20221205_165614.jpg

OP
OP

4ktvs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update I have sold the clownfish. Niger Trigger and Majestic angel are still available.

OP
OP

4ktvs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updating price to zero. Would rather someone take them than give them over to a store where I do not belivie their odds of surviving are good.

Just require someone come able to pick them up locally.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back