Glad to be here

i hope that the prob is not enough of them
Correct! I’m actually starting to plan my next tank! I’m going to convert a 65 gal freshwater tank that I have into an SPS dominant reef tank sometime in May. First I gotta find good homes for the freshwater fish currently in the tank!
 
As promised, here are a few shots of the full tank. The Anemone decided to move yesterday and has been moving quite a bit today. I think he’s getting ready to split!

5A13D760-E3A1-4A2B-A603-B67B3F1EDA08.jpeg
28C40E6D-62BD-4D9D-AACD-A1D4222042AC.jpeg 393277C1-B207-46B8-8059-DF6DAD22067C.jpeg
 
Welcome, great looking tank. I love you could list what is in your tank.

Ask me. My tank is a180. I have some fish, some snails, some rocks. Oh, and some coral

1581896206803.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new