Glad to be on board.

DJMCB35

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
53
Reaction score
83
Location
Cobourg, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for allowing me to join and for the nice welcome. I live in Cobourg, Ontario which is about 50 miles east of Toronto. Having had a reef tank back in the late 80’s thru to about 1997, retirement has now got me itching to get back into it. I have the time now and really can’t wait. I know lots has changed. Had a nano cube for a few years, again about 12 years ago. Just today I’ve ordered a Red Sea Reefer 525XL and most everything I’ll need to get started. That’s just hardware though... it’s you folks, who have the more current knowledge and experience, that I’m looking forward to connecting with.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome
Thanks for allowing me to join and for the nice welcome. I live in Cobourg, Ontario which is about 50 miles east of Toronto. Having had a reef tank back in the late 80’s thru to about 1997, retirement has now got me itching to get back into it. I have the time now and really can’t wait. I know lots has changed. Had a nano cube for a few years, again about 12 years ago. Just today I’ve ordered a Red Sea Reefer 525XL and most everything I’ll need to get started. That’s just hardware though... it’s you folks, who have the more current knowledge and experience, that I’m looking forward to connecting with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new