Glad to be on board.

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
 
Thanks for allowing me to join and for the nice welcome. I live in Cobourg, Ontario which is about 50 miles east of Toronto. Having had a reef tank back in the late 80’s thru to about 1997, retirement has now got me itching to get back into it. I have the time now and really can’t wait. I know lots has changed. Had a nano cube for a few years, again about 12 years ago. Just today I’ve ordered a Red Sea Reefer 525XL and most everything I’ll need to get started. That’s just hardware though... it’s you folks, who have the more current knowledge and experience, that I’m looking forward to connecting with.
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing.
 
received_244003776723671.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new