Glass Cleaner Help

dmowrer018

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
8
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. This is gonna be a silly question but wanted to see what everyone is using. I recently set up my custom 300 gallon glass tank from Glasscages and I’m not sure what I should use to clean the glass on the inside of the tank. There is just a light film on it but isn’t an algae to be scraped off. I have used magnafloats in the past but had the unfortunate experience of them scratching the glass. Exactly what I’m trying not to do. So if anyone has any suggestions or links to products the recommend, that would greatly be appreciated.
 
Hello everyone. This is gonna be a silly question but wanted to see what everyone is using. I recently set up my custom 300 gallon glass tank from Glasscages and I’m not sure what I should use to clean the glass on the inside of the tank. There is just a light film on it but isn’t an algae to be scraped off. I have used magnafloats in the past but had the unfortunate experience of them scratching the glass. Exactly what I’m trying not to do. So if anyone has any suggestions or links to products the recommend, that would greatly be appreciated.
There are sponge type scrapers but many including myself - magnets as below

1724114409546.png
1724114427916.png
1724114466660.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new