Glass shop recommendations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tperk9784
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tperk9784

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
4
Location
Chattanooga TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in need of a glass shop to have a piece of glass cut for a custom light I am making for my tank.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Tim
 
Binswanger glass on amnicola hwy is someone ive used before.
 
get the right glass though if it is going to be close to the bulb
 
Thanks

I'll look them up and give them a call.

It's actually going to be covering a group of LEDS. My 1st attempt at building an LED fixture.

Tim
 
My girlfriends Dad is a glass cutter, If you give me the dimensions and what type of glass you need I can let him know and get you a price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new