Glue use underwater...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malifry97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just FYI, Do not buy the coralife stuff. It says sets in water. And I am the pilot of the first Space-x flight. I can say it never set for me. You’d think blues glue. How can you mess up using glue? Even I couldn’t do thar
Thanks for the info.!
 
I used to use the gorilla gel but after watching a Tidal gardens episode on youtube (he uses this glue), I have switched to the dollar store glue.

gel glue.JPG
 
Ok. Is there any adverse affects not using the gel and using the other stuff?
It’s just harder to use, regular super glued just really thin and hard to get a blob of glue on a frag. With gel you can get a blob on a frag and push it on the rock with kinda a twist motion and u should be good to go.
 
It’s just harder to use, regular super glued just really thin and hard to get a blob of glue on a frag. With gel you can get a blob on a frag and push it on the rock with kinda a twist motion and u should be good to go.
ok cool.
 
I try and be neat when I use the glue but no matter what I still get it on my hands. Ever since I've been using this, no more glue on hands. What I like about this is the control you have over how much you use because once you stop squeezing it doesn't continue to come out like with the tubes. It never gets clogged also.
loktite.jpg
 
I try and be neat when I use the glue but no matter what I still get it on my hands. Ever since I've been using this, no more glue on hands. What I like about this is the control you have over how much you use because once you stop squeezing it doesn't continue to come out like with the tubes. It never gets clogged also.
loktite.jpg
Nice! I'll look into it.
 
On them containers like that be sure and break the plastic that it’s in when u think your out because there’s still a little bit left in the tube even when u think your out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new