Glue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ramon84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ramon84

CubanReefer
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2024
Messages
576
Reaction score
270
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning fellow reefer I just ran out of putty while attaching some frags and don’t have my car at the moment I was going to order glue for a delivery but can see the ingredients I read the blue and green top are safe to glue frags to rack. Just wanted to make sure before ordering. Thank you for you time hope everyone has a great day…

IMG_6200.jpeg
 
Good morning fellow reefer I just ran out of putty while attaching some frags and don’t have my car at the moment I was going to order glue for a delivery but can see the ingredients I read the blue and green top are safe to glue frags to rack. Just wanted to make sure before ordering. Thank you for you time hope everyone has a great day…

IMG_6200.jpeg
Perfectly fine to use that!
 
Upvote 0
Gel glue with cyanoacrylate will do. correct me if im wrong.
Yes, any cyanoacrylate super glue. I use tubes I get from my local dollar store sometimes:
images
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new