GMC Terrain 2011 - Rear Windshield Blade

Ms. Mermaid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Desperately in need of some mechanical help…..

Ok so we have a GMC 2011 Terrain and we need to replace the rear windshield blade and of course it is not a standard blade.

It has a plastic cover covering the blade and we cannot figure out how to get the blade out of the plastic cover and even the guys over at Auto Zone- O’Reily’s could not figure it out.

So if there is anyone out there that owns the same vehicle and knows how to change out the blade please help.

And I can’t even find anything on You Tube for this model.

ReelRednekReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not familiar with the terrain specifically but I am a mechanic by trade, well now I'm a manager but still quite mechanically inclined. Post a couple pics and I'll try to help.

OP
OP
Ms. Mermaid

Ms. Mermaid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not familiar with the terrain specifically but I am a mechanic by trade, well now I'm a manager but still quite mechanically inclined. Post a couple pics and I'll try to help.
Sorry for not getting back but the vehicle ended up going into the shop that day since it would not start and had been doing that on several occasions. The dealership ended up putting the blade on the vehicle for us and charged $20 labor charge for that. Very expensive labor charge just to replace a blade.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 47.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.1%
Back