GMC Terrain 2011 - Rear Windshield Blade

Ms. Mermaid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
343
Reaction score
20
Location
Spring Branch, Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Desperately in need of some mechanical help…..

Ok so we have a GMC 2011 Terrain and we need to replace the rear windshield blade and of course it is not a standard blade.

It has a plastic cover covering the blade and we cannot figure out how to get the blade out of the plastic cover and even the guys over at Auto Zone- O’Reily’s could not figure it out.

So if there is anyone out there that owns the same vehicle and knows how to change out the blade please help.

And I can’t even find anything on You Tube for this model.
 
Not familiar with the terrain specifically but I am a mechanic by trade, well now I'm a manager but still quite mechanically inclined. Post a couple pics and I'll try to help.
 
Not familiar with the terrain specifically but I am a mechanic by trade, well now I'm a manager but still quite mechanically inclined. Post a couple pics and I'll try to help.
Sorry for not getting back but the vehicle ended up going into the shop that day since it would not start and had been doing that on several occasions. The dealership ended up putting the blade on the vehicle for us and charged $20 labor charge for that. Very expensive labor charge just to replace a blade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new