• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GMK for trade

ROX'S REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 polyps of gmk for trade looking for other high end zoa, torch, or high end shroom. Please do not offer me a polyp of nuclear palys for them lol willing to ship use your judgement on value of what to offer, willing to ship.

Johnnyrainbowreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 polyps of gmk for trade looking for other high end zoa, torch, or high end shroom. Please do not offer me a polyp of nuclear palys for them lol willing to ship use your judgement on value of what to offer, willing to ship.
WOULD YOU ENTERTAIN A WARPAINT SCOLY FOR 2 POLPS?
THANKS REGARDLESS

nosurrender00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have these available? I have Marvin the Martians and Koala Eyes fragged?

Back