GMK - Grandmaster Krakatoa Frags

cprice

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
35
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few GMKs fragged and ready to go!

Singles $225
Doubles $375
Triples $500

Mother Colony
IMG_1649.jpg


Frags:

IMG_1692.jpg


IMG_1696.jpg


IMG_1694.jpg


I have a few more that are available if you don't see one you like.

Shipping is $50 unless you spend more than $400 and then its free.

I have a few other zoas and SPS as well if you want to add anything to the order:
 
great photography man! GLWS! I would totally steal a polyp if I wasn't redoing my tank soon :(
 
How much is Shipping to 34104?
 
wow. Great looking. Out of my league right now. But one day
 
Hey. Do you still have doubles? I’m interested. I live in Orlando as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new