• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gmk zoa

reeffreak911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for other high end zoas
Butt kisser is the main zoa im looking for local to hollywood fl

20230724_214722.jpg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang I had every high end there was! I invested 5k in them and Got some killer deals on ebay. They all died when I got really sick and was down for months! I was one day away from transferring to my newly cycled frag tank! I get back from hospital a lot were dead then what was left I couldnt transfer because frag tank lost the cycle. So they continue to get mowed over and die! UUUGG! While I am still bedridden. What timing! You sure cant find those deals on ebay now! Not sure why i am telling you this. I am pretty sure I had butt kisseres though. My luck the cheapies survived! I couldnt resisit adding anything on an auction that was going off cheap! My sand bed had like 100 frags on it! LOL

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back