GO CUBS GO !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter M&M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You guys are welcome. That was really nice of cleveland to let you guys finally win. We don't want to take all the championships. We may still pull off the super bowl this year....
 
You guys are welcome. That was really nice of cleveland to let you guys finally win. We don't want to take all the championships. We may still pull off the super bowl this year....

Thank you for being gracious! *rolls eyes* lol [emoji23]
 
You guys are welcome. That was really nice of cleveland to let you guys finally win. We don't want to take all the championships. We may still pull off the super bowl this year....
One thing we definitely do not need to worry about is the Browns winning the Superbowl this year.....I would be happy with them winning one game at this point :)
 
there was also a tweet out there beforehand saying something about ending in a tie in game 7 due to rain delay....... creepy close.

As a St. Louis native, I compare to game 6 of 2011 Series, where Cards were down to last strike against Texas -- twice! -- and came back to win the Series. Epic! This, too, was epic! And a nice diversion from all the election crap on CNN, which has been oh-so-depressing.....
 
there was also a tweet out there beforehand saying something about ending in a tie in game 7 due to rain delay....... creepy close.

As a St. Louis native, I compare to game 6 of 2011 Series, where Cards were down to last strike against Texas -- twice! -- and came back to win the Series. Epic! This, too, was epic! And a nice diversion from all the election crap on CNN, which has been oh-so-depressing.....

:( Bringing up Game 6 should be a bannable offense
 
there was also a tweet out there beforehand saying something about ending in a tie in game 7 due to rain delay....... creepy close.

As a St. Louis native, I compare to game 6 of 2011 Series, where Cards were down to last strike against Texas -- twice! -- and came back to win the Series. Epic! This, too, was epic! And a nice diversion from all the election crap on CNN, which has been oh-so-depressing.....

That was one of the best games I've seen! I wish they hadn't traded Freese.

As a cards fan I hate to say it, but congrats to the Cubs. They've got to win at least once a century I guess. :rolleyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new