Go Patriots!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FugeTown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FugeTown

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
871
Reaction score
845
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Don't usually put where I'm from online but I'd like to give a big GO PATS! To the New England Patriots coming from Cape Cod Massachusetts as we get ready for this big game tonight ! Gonna watch the game at my Dads house and eat lots of unhealthy food , I'm getting pretty excited can't wait!



IMG_1467.JPG
 
Boooooo, go (insert any team other than the Patriots)!!

Falcons fan for the first time ever. Don't get me wrong the Pats are a talented team but it's the lack of class but especially the cheating I can get past! They're good they don't need to cheat!

Anyway all jokes aside enjoy the game! :)
 
Pats all with way!!! People hate them cause there is no other team that can come anywhere close to becoming Super Bowl champion as many time as they have.
 
Go Patriots! I wish my Bears were as good and hated :). Anyway I hope commissioner Godell will have to hand over the trophy to Mr. Kraft and Brady. Can't wait to see it !
 
I can't believe I am still watching this garbage!!! I think lady gaga could play the game better then how the pats are playing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new