Go-to Invert Dealer

ajtomase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
162
Location
Chandler
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to setup an account with Reef Cleaners, but their system thinks that my email is spam so I can't setup an account and I haven't heard from the owner.

Does anyone else have go-to places where they buy their inverts from so I can use those until this mess gets sorted out?
 
I've been trying to setup an account with Reef Cleaners, but their system thinks that my email is spam so I can't setup an account and I haven't heard from the owner.

Does anyone else have go-to places where they buy their inverts from so I can use those until this mess gets sorted out?
I clicked on the thread to say Reef Cleaners but I guess that's no help.
If it's just an issue with your email why not just use a different email address. If you only have one just make a new one for the order.
 
I would call them and get it sorted out. Can make orders over the phone just as easy. I've always been very happy with their work.
 
I would call them and get it sorted out. Can make orders over the phone just as easy. I've always been very happy with their work.
I don't see their phone number on the website, just the email submission which still has issues with my email.
 
i vouch for reef cleaners.. he helped me with a custom reef cleaner kit and was very informative.

saltyunderground has been another website i've used..
 
Tracked it down for you
+1 772-905-9096
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new