Owner AdministratorView Badges
Partner member 2021
R2R Excellence Award
Photo of the Month
R2R TV Featured
Hospitality AwardBuild Thread Contributor
- Marketplace Rating
- May 8, 2006
- Reaction score
Go With The FLOW Contest! Win a Tunze 6105 Stream Pump
Sponsored by Tunze.com and REEF2REEF.com
The contest is simple. You FLOW with the post and topics and you get entered to win!
5 Points Awarded for each new topic started.
- Max 5 topics per day. (max 25 points per day)
- Topics must be at least 25 words long and be useful aquarium topics.
- Topics will only count in these forums: Reef Aquarium Discussion, Reef Chemistry, Do It Yourself, Equipment & Hardware, Aquarium Lighting, Fish Discussion, Fish Database, Fish Breeding, SPS Corals, LPS Corals, Zoanthids & Polyps, Soft Corals, Mushroom Corals, Saltwater Inverts, LED Lighting, Aquarium Controllers, Propagation & Shipping, Member Tanks, Large Aquariums, Nano Aquariums, Cube Aquariums, Aquarium Photography, Aquarium Videography
1 Point for each new post made.
- Max 25 post per day. (all forums included with a max of 25 points per day)
- Post must be at least 25 characters long.
On June 10th each persons point totals will be added together and the top 25 point total members will be entered into the drawing. We will also have 1 wild card entry from someone who did not make the top 25. (so 1 post could get you entered to win)
Top point holder will receive 10 entries.
Top 2-5 point holders will receive 5 entries each.
Top 6-10 point holders will receive 3 entries each.
Top 11-20 point holders will receive 2 entries each.
Top 21-25 point holders will receive 1 entry each.
WILD card member will receive 1 entry.
After all entries are put into the hat I will do a drawing to announce the winner!
The lucky winner will win a brand new Tunze Turbelle 6105 pump shipped to their door valued at over $365.00!!
Thanks again to Tunze USA!
*Please note that we will not be able to keep track of how many points a member has until the time comes to add them together and announce the top 25. If you want to know your running point totals then you will need to keep track yourself.