Gobstopper Palys

  • Thread starter Thread starter ritter6788
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
24,468
Reaction score
2,539
Location
Marshall, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_9588.jpg
 
I had a huge colony of them a few years ago, they are not a fan of my LED's though.

I've had the opposite experience. My growth exploded under the leds.

It was just a plugs worth when I got them.

IMG_1464.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new