Goby ID

reefmarine

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, js wanted to ID a goby that I've had for awhile now, thought it was a strawberry barred goby like the lfs said but starting to see some differences.



tempImagedl8p8U.png
 
its actually been in the same burrow side by side with my diamond goby for months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new