Goby pistol shrimp aggression

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dustinba
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dustinba

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Messages
250
Reaction score
115
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a blue spotted goby paired with a pistol shrimp. I just added the shrimp two days ago, and they paired instantly. My goby on the other hand has been in the 32cube for 2 months with other cleaner shrimp. Just this morning though, my goby went on a killing spree and killed one of the cleaner shrimp and starting chasing the other around the tank. I had to get involved and the force the goby to go back into its hole. Has anyone else had this problem?
 
How many shrimps do you have ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new