Goby/Shrimp Pair for 20g?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saluki2003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saluki2003

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
240
Reaction score
146
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an IM Nuvo 20 and looking to add a goby and shrimp pair to it. Right now I only have a pair of clowns in there.

Im wondering what would be my best pairing to go with for this size tank? I’m thinking a Hi-Fin, Yasha or a Randall’s with a Randall’s or Candycane shrimp.
 
Sounds like a plan. I had a hi-fin once; mine was quite cryptic but certainly have seen some that were more bold.

The Yasha are available AC now, I even saw a few at Petco ($50) recently.

I have a 2yo Randall’s shrimp and it’s still quite small, probably an 1”
 
I really like my yasha. It has such nice colours and he lives with a candy pistol. Just find that they hide a lot so you really need to look for them but when they come out they are so cool.

F0487E49-E249-4055-8548-4DEFABDD1120.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new