God bless family

Just a quick prayer going out to all my R2R family. Be blessed and stay safe. I will try to be more active just been very busy in middle of this pandemic working at hospital.
Welcome!

Thank you for your hospital help during this pandemic!! Today I just had my 2nd shot - WAHOO!!
 
very kind and do realize we have other variants present allowing risk once again.

1618442582442.png
 
Gods blessings to you and your family as well. May he shroud you in protection as you place yourself in harms way to share his grace with those in need of compassion and care.
200.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new