God bless family

Just a quick prayer going out to all my R2R family. Be blessed and stay safe. I will try to be more active just been very busy in middle of this pandemic working at hospital.
Welcome!

Thank you for your hospital help during this pandemic!! Today I just had my 2nd shot - WAHOO!!
 
very kind and do realize we have other variants present allowing risk once again.

1618442582442.png
 
Gods blessings to you and your family as well. May he shroud you in protection as you place yourself in harms way to share his grace with those in need of compassion and care.
200.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new