Godfather Paly

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have a few questions for all of u out there. I am a 7 month newbie to this hobby, and find myself collecting many different plays and zoas.. I was given a "godfather" play with a large purchase i made. And i have read about the different morphs and all of that. But my first question is....What exactly is a godfather ?? I was told basically it comes from a scarface colony, just one paly that is kind a morph from the colony...is this true???? And my second question is, if u can say that the godfather is a legit paly, what will the babies be? Would love to hear some thoughts on this. Pics would also be awesome....Thanks and i look forward to the up coming discussion...

Last edited:

NanoNathan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have pics if your s? That help allot

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

wysiwyg

marine predator man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
post some pics of what you got. to verify for sure its a godfather

OP
OP
Paul C.

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Godfather.jpg

Heres a quick pic of what I'm referring to. Cant see any of the black specs without a macro lens.Thoughts?

Last edited:

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really means nothing. This was all a take off of the original Soprano paly and people cashing in on look a likes. Bay Corals then put out scarfaces (similiar mafia theme) which sold like hotcakes because they were the first ones to get these cultured rocks. Soon after, you saw godfathers etc etc etc etc. Then everyone saw these cultured rocks were coming in by the hundreds with all sorts of gold and black speckled morphs and the prices plummeted on them hence you got them as a freebie. They are really nice palys, enjoy it and I hope it grows well for you.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 92 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back