Going Crazy

• Thread starter reef-nut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

reef-nut

View Badges
I think I am going nuts. All I think about is corals and its been this way for years. My homepage is R2R. All my extra money, which is not a lot goes to my tank. My wife is about to divorce me over this. My kids even hates my tank, because thats all I talk about. I am disabled and all I do is look at corals on the laptop all day and nite. Eveytime I say this is neat come and look at it, they say no its a coral. Is there anybody out there this bad or might I say is there anybody out there that is not this bad?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! I feel your pain...errr....addiction! Have my family and yours been talking??? :D

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fiancee and I are the same way. She doesn't understand it at all. She sees zoas and couldn't care less. It's an opposites attract kind of thing.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea I freeze my skimate in cubes with a pop sickle stick for those hot summer days!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just get the more involved in the hobby. My gf never cared much for it before simply because she didn't understand it other than the eye candy factor. Let them pick out the corals or fish every once in awhile and make them enjoy it too.

But then again, always keep in mind that this is only a hobby and there are more important things in life as well. It should never be something that you're obsessed about, but something that gives you a peace of mind.

OP
OP
R

reef-nut

View Badges
A true reefer considers this a way of life, not just a hobby.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back