Going Old School - Medusa Controller Temp Probe

  • Thread starter Thread starter jda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
14,342
Reaction score
21,766
Location
Boulder, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a handful of Medusa controllers still and some of the temp probes are starting to go bad. Does anybody happen to know or remember what they used so that I can replace them? Happy to chase any leads... Thanks.
 
1701098859297.png
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new