Going to DC area this weekend. Any good stores??

I hit you with a p.m.

I can hook you up with all the local hot spots.
Give me a call and I'm cruise down too maybe.
 
There is a store in my basement, but the owner only takes cash..........!
 
I'll be in the area all day friday and saturday to check out my new home!!! So hopefully i'll have time to check out some of the lfs.
 
The wife is out Friday night if you want to swing by my pad in Chevy Chase MD (25-30 mins from Dulles town center).

PB130497-1.jpg
 
Around what time friday night?? I'll see if i can make it. But if not i'll be up there soon enough.
 
Ill be up that way this weekend and most likely moving back to the area as well. May have to try and stop by sometime too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new