Going to Vegas

You might PM Troylee, I believe he lives down there :)

Enjoy it! I went for my 21st last year and had a BLAST!
 
YES!
There is a few LARGE aquariums down there, I think one is in the Caesers Palace, it's huge with so many fish!
Also walk through The Paris, it's fun, where I stayed when I visited.
Also old Vegas!

So much to see man....
 
Stores are okay... There is some cool tanks to see thou... Ceasars palace has one they have the shark reef at Mandalay bay which is prolly the best we got... Also got a 20k gallon tank at the silverton along with bass pro shops that's prolly second best...
 
If ya need a list of stores check out my home site Vegas reefers there is a list with maps and phone numbers...
Almost forgot the dolphin exhibit at the marage is pretty tight...;) you need Any info or anything post away...;)
 
I've always liked the tank behind the Mirages Front Desk.
 
We went last year in July it was FREAKING HOT. I think it was 118* the day we left.

We visited a lot of the aquariums and walked through many of the hotels. Fountains at the Bellagio was very interesting. The Fremont Street Experience is worth the trip downtown (old Vegas). Conservatory in the Bellagio is also nice to see.
We also watched Cirque du Soleil's "O", I really enjoyed that but it is kinda pricey.

My favorite part was a private helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. That is something I will never forget. We also flew over Hoover Dam and Vegas at night.

Take a lot of money, the food is really expensive and to get the best information and service you will need to tip. I swear I was bleeding $20 bills. :cry:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new