Gold Flake Angel Growing Up!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoohoot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zoohoot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2023
Messages
114
Reaction score
166
Location
Searcy
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had little Goldfinger for about two months. He is captive bred from Dr Reefs and doing great! He’s starting to show some bar stripes on his sides.

IMG_2469.jpeg


IMG_2463.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new