Gold rim tang help

  • Thread starter Thread starter littlefoxx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@AetherealKnight yeah was sad. That fish is on my list for sure but when I get my big tank ich free! Well intentioned on the person who sent me them but they are not in the hobby so they didnt really understand the issue, just knew I wanted the fish. But either way he was in bad shape from shipping. Powder blue is just fine though. Shy! For now…
 
@AetherealKnight yeah was sad. That fish is on my list for sure but when I get my big tank ich free! Well intentioned on the person who sent me them but they are not in the hobby so they didnt really understand the issue, just knew I wanted the fish. But either way he was in bad shape from shipping. Powder blue is just fine though. Shy! For now…
Hoping for a speedy fallow for your display tank! :)
 
Hoping for a speedy fallow for your display tank! :)
Thank you! Me too. And being able to remove Francis for a little and let some other tangs establish after the fallow before putting him back in. Fish is a butthole. I love purple tangs so much but Francis would murder him. Murdered my scopas too..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new