gold stripe maroon pair w/haitian anemone?

morrowss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My rose tip anemone died,i think from the big one being very aggressive with it..:cry: and now my clowns have nothing....i have a big haitian pink tip in my other tank i could transfer over, do you think they would host it or should i just get another kind of anemone? Any suggestions?
img5130copy.jpg

img5285copy.jpg

Art

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can find a Bubble Tip Anemone your Maroons will love you for it, especially one big enough to handle big Bertha.

seafansar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They probably wouldn't like the pink tip. My friend had one in with her female tomato clown. She actually hosted it for a little while, but just stayed near not touching it after a while. I think it was stinging the fish.

OP
OP
morrowss

morrowss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like i'll be looking for a new anemone for them...they seem lost without one...would've liked to move the haitian out...he's gotten bigger since i took that pic, guess he'll stay in the other tank. Thanks

cloakerpoked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They probably wouldn't like the pink tip. My friend had one in with her female tomato clown. She actually hosted it for a little while, but just stayed near not touching it after a while. I think it was stinging the fish.

If a tomato won't host one, then probably no clown will, since I've read that they're about the least discriminative clowns out there as far as anenome preference.

OP
OP
morrowss

morrowss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well....i couldn't find a large enough bubble tip but i did find one similar to the one they had but it's huge and they seem to love it
dsc02222j.jpg

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 98 41.5%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 49.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.4%
Back