Gold Torches

  • Thread starter Thread starter BenjaminS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BenjaminS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
343
Reaction score
3
Location
So Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WP_000431.jpg
WP_000432.jpg
WP_000466 (1).jpg
WP_000470 (1).jpg


I have a couple torches for sale.

First two pictures is of a gold torch 4 heads for 100

3rd picture:

Left super green metalic with purple tips. 6 heads 60

Top right is Metallic Green with pink orange tips 8 heads 70

Lower bottom right corner 6 HEADS purple tentacles with yellow and green tips(some are yellow some are green) 50


WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA: 35dollars

Will ship Overnight 55.00

Priority 25.00
 
Great prices on the Gold Torch.
Usually twice that.
 
Gold torch sold! Thank you. Others are still up for grabs! whoever is getting them will surely be happy. I know my photos are unedited so they aren't as glamorous as I know you guys like to see the real thing. All pics are taken from my samsung focus S camera under Ai SOls. . Underrated colors on the corals but you will def see when you get them. Thanks for your time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new