Golden Dwarf Eels

Reef_Freak720

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
772
Reaction score
833
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else have them out there?
IMG_20231121_084155.jpg
 
Yup, great little eels but I wouldn't trust it with ornamental shrimp. Here's one I've had for 8 years now. It gets krill and (when I can find them) live marine glass shrimp.


Hm, I haven't had a shrimp in the tank in a while. Had been thinking of a skunk cleaner or something.... but perhaps not.

I've had this guy/gal for about 3-4 years now and has been a model citizen lol
 
I dont have the golden dwarfs but here are my eels :) and my engineer goby Squirt. The other two think shes an eel lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2957.jpeg
    IMG_2957.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2906.jpeg
    IMG_2906.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2874.jpeg
    IMG_2874.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2742.jpeg
    IMG_2742.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2708.jpeg
    IMG_2708.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 80
I dont have the golden dwarfs but here are my eels :) and my engineer goby Squirt. The other two think shes an eel lol
My dad had engineer gobies like 15-20 years ago. I loved them when I was a kid. But now that I'm older I understand why my dad was always furious with them :grinning-face-with-sweat:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new