Golden maroon clown acting weird

I saw your other post - it is best to keep with one post, it gets too confusing otherwise. Here is what I wrote on the other post:

When a fish struggles to swim up off of the tank bottom, but still eats well, I always suspect an under inflated swim bladder. That makes the fish sink. There is not a good cure for that however.

Jay
The threads have been merged to combine all of the recommendations on this issue. @Rahulreece - we wish you all the best with your fish and your aquarium reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new