Golden retriever painting

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyMac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Messages
6,079
Reaction score
25,878
Location
Easley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
took me a while longer than I had wanted. Dealing with fibromyalgia pain, doctors visits and the devastating loss of my dad. I finally finished this piece :)

My first Goldens!
AE361E1E-A918-4A96-9BA4-7E632BDDFEE5.jpeg 27D85A28-DE11-4D79-9B73-D811EB101597.jpeg 67969CFB-9BF2-4DDE-912A-6E1E4A234B96.jpeg ECC9FC90-D9B8-4AFF-8344-45FE59740F1F.jpeg
 
Very nice!
 
Beautiful.

They say talent skips a generation... My mom paints, and my daughter paints... I can't draw a straight line with a ruler.

This is one of my daughters, hanging on the wall opposite my desk:
Parrots.jpg
 
Sorry for your loss. Beautiful painting, you really captured the dogs heartwarming eyes. Is this done with acrylic or oil?
This is acrylic :) I’ve wanted to do oil but I am wanting to get this one down first.

Beautiful.

They say talent skips a generation... My mom paints, and my daughter paints... I can't draw a straight line with a ruler.

This is one of my daughters, hanging on the wall opposite my desk:
Parrots.jpg
That is gorgous! She’s very talented for sure.
 
I'm sorry for your loss, but that is an amazing painting! I only wish I could paint as half as good as that :(
 
That is gorgous! She’s very talented for sure.

Thanks. She has her own mural business now... Kaitlyn Gillie Murals, St. Louis.

Did the top of my aquarium surround for me, as well :)
Paint2.jpg
 
That is very lovely :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new