Gone

Our little clown is deformed. Not sure he could take the nipping from another and survive.
 
I'd get 1 if you are getting a small one. Unless you find a mated pair.
 
Thanks! When I started this I had no idea how obsessed I would get. How much there is to learn about. It's all very interesting how this hobby is part animal husbandry, part plumbing and electrical, part chemistry, part microbiology, part photography, part veterinarian and whatever else I'm forgetting.

But mostly madness... complete blithering madness!
 
I was told put your Tailspot in first btw. Little and territorial. Before clowns for sure. Ours likes halfway up the tank with low(ish) flow for his barnacle placement.
 
Sweet!!! Set up, Welcome to the addiction lol and Happy Reefing
 
Lm ao looking at hardware on right Reminds me of an IV setup, You got yourself a nice little Hosp. Room there.
 
Your Tailspot acts and looks just like ours. The rubbing against stuff and all.
 
They also get pieces of sand stuck on their fins and you'll be thinking NO! Is that??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new