Goni Aggression

JimCali75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
272
Reaction score
65
Location
Menifee CA USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has noticed Goniopora that have always played well with each other and then one day decide not to? I have multiple Goni not all of which I can confirm their origin. Many of them have been next to each and constantly touching for a long time. Recently I had one of my favorites close up for several days. I know they can be moody so I gave it some time. After it didn’t open up I moved it and now after about a week it’s starting to slowly open. I have a red Goni that’s growing like a weed. I’m wondering if it’s larger size is starting to beat up the smaller frags? I know Aussie and Indo don’t always play nice. Anyway, any thoughts are appreciated :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new