Goni Keepers - what do you feed them and how often?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Twoddler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Twoddler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Messages
431
Reaction score
746
Location
Accrington
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I called in at the LFS for salt, they had some Pink Goni Frags reasonably priced, so I got one.

I would be interested to know what and how often you feed yours.
 
I have alve which is super close. I feed them reef roids mixed with live phyto every few days.
 
I have alve which is super close. I feed them reef roids mixed with live phyto every few days.
Yeah I have Alve as well and usually feed roids once a week, was just wondering if would be enough, but you mix yours with live phyto aswell
 
I feed mine reef roids twice a week. Seems to grow well, but it is all relative I guess.
 
i have a few gonis and pretty much never intentionally spot feed them. they do sit in areas that the powerheads direct food over them.
 
Recent frag here too , Phyto Feast live, and a bit of frozen cyclops every 3 days. So far so good...but, the true judgment will be months from now in my case lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new